Market segment highlights:
The Automotive Glass market report is segmented by Application (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South Americaand MEA).
- Regional Opportunities: 62% of the market growth will come from APAC during the forecast period. China, JapanAND India are the leading markets for automotive glass in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than market growth in other regions. Economic development across the region has increased spending on infrastructure and industrial development and has also increased disposable income. This will drive the growth of the automotive glass market in APAC during the forecast period.
- Highlights of the revenue generating segment: The growth of the automotive glass market share in the passenger car segment will be significant during the forecast period. The passenger car segment dominates the global automotive glass market due to technological advancements in the market and increasing sunroof penetration in mid-segment passenger cars. There has been a growing demand from end users to improve performance as well as safety features in passenger cars.
Download the sample report for insights into regional segments and opportunities
The automotive glass market is fragmented and vendors are using growth strategies such as increasing their customer base and increasing their R&D investments to meet the growing need for efficient and effective safety features to compete in the market. . This statistical study of the Automotive Glass market includes successful business strategies deployed by leading vendors. Automotive Glass Market Forecast Report provides in-depth insights into the key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability and prospects of the leading companies. To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the impact of the pandemic, market sellers should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Some companies mentioned
- AGC Inc.: This company offers various automotive glass such as laminated glass, tempered glass, integrated glass antennas and privacy glass.
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.: This company offers various automotive glass such as laminated glass, tempered glass, UV cut glass, waterproof glass, de-icer and privacy glass.
- Company of Saint-Gobain SA: This company offers various automotive glass such as glass roof and high security glass.
- Corning Inc.: This company offers various automotive glass such as Head-up displays, and Windows through its automotive glass solutions.
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd.: This company offers various automotive glass such as windshield, side glass, rear glass, sunroof and sliding window assembly.
- Koch Industries Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
- Webasto SE
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
- Access extensive vendor profiles with their top offerings available with Technavio like you Download the sample PDF report
The smart automotive glass market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
Panoramic market of automotive covers Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2022-2026
Automotive glass market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2020-2024
Automotive Surround View Systems Market by Vehicle Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Automotive Glass Market Scope
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.6%
Market growth 2021-2025
2.81 billion dollars
Annual growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East and Africa
Making a contribution to the market
APAC at 62%
Main customer countries
China, USA, Japan, Germany and India
Major companies, competitive strategies, extent of customer engagement
AGC Inc., AGP Worldwide Operations GmbH, Benson Auto Glass LLC, Central Glass Co. Ltd., Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA, Corning Inc., Fuso Glass India Pvt. Ltd., Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd., Gauzy Ltd., Gentex Corp., Independent Glass Co. Ltd., Koch Industries Inc., Kochhar Glass INDIA Pvt. Ltd., Magna International Inc., Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd., Olimpia Oto Cam AS, PG Group Pty. Ltd., Vitro SAB De CV, Webasto SE and Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
Parent market analysis, market growth drivers and restraints, fast and slow growing segment analysis, impact of COVID 19 and future consumer dynamics, and market state analysis for the forecast period.
If our report did not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
Main topics covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market landscape
- Market size
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Application
- The customer landscape
- Geographical landscape
- Seller landscape
- Seller Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and a large backlog, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research and actionable market knowledge to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and to assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200