For the second time in four years, the Kansas City Chiefs will face the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl. Today’s matchup between Christian McCaffrey’s Niners and Patrick Mahomes’ Chiefs is almost certain to go down in the history books as one of the best games of the championship.
If you want to catch tonight’s game, there are several ways to do it, with or without a cable TV subscription. To help you understand your everything, we’ve put together this guide with all the ways you can watch today’s match. Best of all, with some of these transmitters, you can .
Note: CBS Essentials and Paramount+ are both subsidiaries of Paramount.
When is Super Bowl 2024? Who’s playing?
Super Bowl LVIII will be played between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 6:30 PM ET (3:30 PM PT).
What network is Super Bowl 2024 on?
on CBS and on Paramount+. A family-friendly version of the Super Bowl, hosted by SpongeBob Squarepants and Patrick Star, will air on Nickelodeon.
How to watch Super Bowl 2024 without cable for free
If you’ve cut the cord with your cable company, or your cable subscription doesn’t include CBS or Nickelodeon, you can still watch the 2024 Super Bowl through a streaming platform’s free trial.
Stream Super Bowl 2024 for free on Paramount +
You can stream Super Bowl LVIII and the Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show today through a subscription to Paramount+. The broadcaster offers access to all NFL games locally and nationally televised on CBS across all of its subscription tiers. You can also watch top-tier football like the Champions League live and SEC college football games (with a Paramount+ subscription to Showtime). All levels of Paramount+ offer shows like “,” “Survivor” and “NCIS” on demand.
The broadcaster offers a one-week free trial and allows you to cancel at any time. Sign up today, watch Super Bowl 2024, and you’ll have a few days left to watch Paramount+ content and decide whether you want to keep your subscription or cancel. You will not be charged until your seven-day free trial is over.
After the free trial period ends, a subscription to Paramount+ Essential is $5.99 per month. Paramount+ bundle with Showtime for just $11.99 per month.
Get Paramount+ for free as part of Walmart+ and watch Super Bowl 2024
of Walmart+ Subscription service for purchase includes access to the Paramount+ Essential tier (watch all live NFL games televised on CBS and Super Bowl LVIII). Walmart+ subscribers also get discounts on gas at Mobil and Exxon stations, access to special members-only offers, same-day home delivery from your local store and more.
Walmart+ costs $98 per year. Tap the button below to learn it alland to start your 30-day free trial.
Why we love Walmart+:
- Walmart+ members have access to this game through the Paramount+ streaming service, a $72 value.
- You can get groceries delivered to your home quickly — sometimes the same day — without paying -like markups.
- Walmart+ members get early access to Walmart’s Black Friday deals.
- You can make returns from home — Walmart will pick them up for you. (Restrictions apply; must be present for pickup.)
Watch Super Bowl 2024 for free on Amazon Prime Video
The Super Bowl is available for streamingvia an additional subscription to Paramount+ on Prime Video. Prime Video also carries some of the best sports documentaries, including “Kelce,” which documents Philadelphia Eagles star Jason Kelce’s (supposedly) final season in the league.
Amazon is offering a seven-day free trial of the. Tap the button below to start the trial and check out today’s free game. After the free trial period ends, a subscription to Paramount+ Essential is $5.99 per month, while Paramount+ with the Showtime tier is $11.99 per month.
Watch Super Bowl 2024 for free with Fubo
You can watch Super Bowl 2024 for free today at Fubo. Fubo is a sports-centric streaming service that offers access to nearly every NFL game of the season. Packages include CBS, Fox (“NFL on Fox”), NBC (“Sunday Night Football”), ABC and ESPN (“Monday Night Football”), NFL Network and more, so you’ll be able to watch more more than just the Super Bowl, all without a cable subscription.
To watch Super Bowl 2024 without cable, start a free seven-day trial of Fubo. You can start watching immediately on your TV, phone, tablet or computer. In addition to NFL football, Fubo offers college football, NCAA March Madness, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and international football games. Fubo Pro Tier is priced at $80 per month after your seven-day free trial.
Key Features of Fubo Pro Tier:
- There are no contracts with Fubo — you can cancel at any time.
- The Pro tier includes 188 channels, including the NFL Network. (You’ll need to upgrade to Ultimate for NFL RedZone.)
- Fubo includes all the channels you need to watch college and pro football, including CBS.
- All tiers come with 1,000 hours of cloud-based DVR recording.
- Stream to your TV, phone, tablet and other devices.
Watch Super Bowl 2024 for free with an HDTV antenna
You can also watch Super Bowl 2024 with an HDTV antenna. Apulls in your local CBS affiliate (plus other networks, like ABC, NBC, Fox and PBS, where available) without asking for a monthly fee.
One of the best-selling HDTV antennas on Amazon is the Gesobyte Amplified Digital TV Antenna. It boasts a range of up to 250 miles, with a short-range mode for when you’re within 35 miles of a broadcast tower. The antenna can be hung on a window or a wall, although it may take some experimentation to find the best location for your home.
The 4.3-star rated antenna comes with an 18-foot coaxial cable so you can connect it to your TV. Get it on Amazon for $30.
What is the Nickelodeon 2024 Super Bowl broadcast?
For the first time in history, the Super Bowl will be broadcast in two different formats. In addition to the CBS 2024 Super Bowl broadcast, the game will be simulcast on Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon’s family version of Super Bowl LVIII will feature virtual reality graphics and Nick characters on the game broadcast. The kids-themed Super Bowl LVIII broadcast comes at the end of “Nickmas,” the NFL’s Christmas Day telecast on Nickelodeon during the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders game.
You may not see Taylor Swift on the Nickelodeon Super Bowl 2024 broadcast, but fans can expect to see SpongeBob SquarePants at the game. You will be able to watch live streaming of Nickelodeon Super Bowl LVIII with Paramount+ or Fubo.
Sunday’s Super Bowl timeline
Whether you’re watching the game on Paramount+ or Fubo or your local cable TV provider, you’ll be able to catch all of Super Bowl 2024 coverage, not just the big game. Keep reading to learn how andReba McEntire and Post Malone perform.
Super Bowl 2024 pregame coverage: CBS Sports will host seven hours of pregame coverage on CBS and Paramount+ beginning at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- 11:30 a.m. ET“NFL Slimetime”: hosts Nate Burelson and Young Dylan preview the game with NFL highlights, picks and interviews.
- 12:00 PM ET, ‘Road to the Super Bowl’: NFL Films’ annual sports doc takes a look back at the 2023-2024 NFL season. The one-hour film features more than 125 microphone moments from NFL players and coaches leading up to Super Bowl LVIII.
- 1 p.m. ET“You are Looking Live!”: The NFL Today story looks back at 50 years of NFL studio coverage, including interviews with surviving original cast members Brent Musburger and Jayne Kennedy, as well as current TV personalities .
- 2:00 pm ET, “The NFL Today”: Live from the Bellagio Hotel and Allegiant Stadium, fans will be treated to four hours of pregame coverage leading up to kickoff. Host James Brown will be joined by analysts Phil Simms, Bill Cowher, Nate Burleson, Boomer Esiason and JJ Watt, and NFL insider Jonathan Jones. Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Matt Ryan and Jason McCourty will provide additional commentary, along with Kyle Brandt and more.
Super Bowl 2024 kickoff and schedule: Starting at 6:30 p.m., the San Francisco 49ers take on the Kansas City Chiefs, with musical performances by Reba McEntire, Post Malone and Andra Day just before kickoff.
- 6:10 pm ET (approx): Live from Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, NV, Post Malone will sing “America the Beautiful,” followed by the national anthem sung by Reba McEntire. Singer Andra Day will also perform the hymn “Lift Every Voice and Sing.” Actor Shaheem Sanchez will sign Day’s song, as well as perform the ASL version of Usher’s halftime performance.
- 6:30 pm ETSuper Bowl LVIII kicks off: Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are scheduled to attend the game, with reporters Tracy Wolfson, Evan Washburn and Jay Feely and rules analyst Gene Steratore. Armando Quintero and Benny Ricardo call SAP coverage of the Network in Spanish.
2024 Super Bowl postgame coverage: When the game ends, the action continues with CBS’ postgame coverage, including the presentation of the Vince Lombardi Trophy to the winners.
- 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM ET (approx.)postgame coverage begins: “The NFL Today” team will recap the Super Bowl and Jim Nantz will present the Vince Lombardi Trophy to the winners of Super Bowl LVIII.